Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Core Tube:||Stainless Steel||Body Material:||Brass|
|Temperature Range (TS):||-20°C To +90°C -20°C To +40°C||Fluids:||Air, Inert Gas, Water, Oil|
NF8327B102MO WSNF8327B102MO balanced poppet, flameproof enclosure
ASCO Explosion proof, flameproof solenoid valve
• Solenoid valves with explosionproof operators NF or WSNF type for use in poten- tially explosive atmospheres according to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU
EU type examination certificate no.: LCIE 00 ATEX 6008 X
IECEx Certificate of Conformity no.: IECEx LCI 07.0015X
• Compliance with the Essential Health and Safety Requirements has been as- sured by compliance with the International and European Standards EN-IEC 60079-0, EN-IEC 60079-1 and EN-IEC 60079-31
• The solenoid valves are recommended for pilot applications with high flow, wide pressure ranges and no minimum operating pressure
• Special execution for low ambient and fluid temperatures
• Manual Operators are optional including an under pressure removable type
• The valves are certified according to IEC 61508 Functional Safety data and have
SIL-3 capability (TÜV & Exida certification)
Differential pressure 0 - 10 bar [1 bar =100 kPa]
Maximum viscosity 65 cSt (mm 2 /s)
Response time < 100 ms
MATERIALS IN CONTACT WITH FLUID
Ensure that the compatibility of the fluids in contact with the materials is verified
Body Brass or stainless steel AISI 316L
Stem, core tube Stainless steel
Core and plugnut Stainless steel
Springs Stainless steel
Seals & poppets Ø 5,7 mm: FPM or VMQ or (F)VMQ
Ø 12 mm: NBR or FPM or (F)VMQ
Rider ring PTFE
Solenoid enclosure NF: Chromated aluminium, epoxy coated
WSNF: Stainless steel (AISI 316L)
Bonnet, cover screws NF: Steel (zinc plated)
WSNF: Stainless steel
Core tube Stainless steel
Core and plugnut Stainless steel
ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS SAFETY CODE
Coil insulation class H (5,7 mm), F (12 mm) IECEx / q II 2 G Ex d IIC T6..T4
Coil connection Screw terminals IECEx / q II 2 D Ex t IIIC Db IP67 T85°C..T135°C
Electrical safety IEC 335
Standard voltages DC (=) : 24V - 48V
( Other voltages and 60 Hz on request ) AC (~) : 24V - 48V - 115V - 230V / 50 Hz
• The solenoid valves can be mounted in any position without affecting operation
• Solenoid valves have 2 or 3 mounting holes in body
• Pipe connection identifier is 8 = NPT (ANSI 1.20.3)
• Installation/maintenance instructions are included with each valve
1. If the products we have in store, we will send it out ASAP after payment.
2. If the products which were customized, we will complete the production within a specified period of time, and send it out the first time, we can promise it.
3. Also we can send by your delivery acount if you want.
4. We have a variety of ways to send goods, usually DHL, Fedex, TNL will be normal ways. If you require use of a courier, we can do it.
We can provide a series of after-sale service, such as product introduction, mounting, debugging, technical support and so on.
All item Comes with Basic 3 Month Sellers Warranty, if item defective in 3 Month, We will offer replacement without extra Charger(including shipping fee)After we Receive the Defective item.
If item Defective after 3 Month, Buyers can still send it back, We will contact suppliers or Manufactory for Warranty. Buyers Might Need to pay the Shipping fee For resend the replaced item.
0:00 - 23:59
From Monday to Sunday