Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Body:||Aluminum||Core And Plugnut:||Stainless Steel|
|Core Spring:||Stainless Steel||Working Pressure:||0.35-0.85Mpa|
|Sealing & Disc:||CR (chloroprene)||Diaphragm:||TPE , NBR(nitrile/buna-n) Or Viton|
|Diaphragm Seat:||PA-6 (standard)||Port Size:||1-1/2"|
Diaphragm Pulse Valve,
Dust Collector Pulse Valves
Goyen flanged inlet dust collector valve CAC45FS CAC45FS010-300 1-1/2 " diaphragm pulse jet valve
Very high performance diaphragm valve with flanged inlet port and slide seal outlet port for easy valve installation and removal. Available with integral pilot or as remotely piloted valve. Outlet at 90° to inlet.
Dust collector applications, in particular for reverse pulse jet filter cleaning including bag filters, cartridge filters, envelope filters, ceramic filters, and sintered metal fibre filters.
Body: Aluminium (diecast)
Ferrule: 304 SS
Armature: 430FR SS
Seals: Nitrile or Viton (reinforced)
Spring: 304 SS
Screws: 302 SS
Diaphragm Seat: PA-6 (standard), Viton coated mild steel or High Density PE
Refer to Q Series Solenoid product data sheet for solenoid construction details.
1. Prepare inlet flange and blowtube pipes* to suit valve specification. Avoid installing valves underneath the tank.
2. Ensure tank and pipes are free from dirt, rust or other particulate.
3. Ensure supply air is clean and dry.
4. Mount valves to inlet flange and blowtube to valves with all seals in place.
Tighten flange bolts to 10Nm (7.4 ft-lbs) Ensure blowtube is pushed all the way into the valve outlet.
5. Tanks and pipes must be independently restrained from valve.
6. Make electrical connections to solenoid or connect RCA pilot port to pilot valve
(RCA valves only).
7. Apply moderate pressure to system and check for installation leaks.
8. Fully pressurise system.
9. Test fire and listen for proper actuation and crisp pulse noise.
Recommended on time range: 50-500ms
Recommended time between pulses: 1 minute or greater
Before conducting any maintenance activity on the system ensure that components are fully isolated from pressure and power supplies. Pressure and power should not be reapplied until the valve has been fully assembled.
Diaphragm and pilot inspection should be conducted annually.
|1||Valves can also be supplied with FPM (fluorelastomer) diaphragms and seal materials. Use the appropriate optional suffix 'V' for identification|
|2||Sequential controller for pilot solenoid valves|
|3||Pilot boxes containing 2 to 12 pilot solenoid valves|
|4||Pilot solenoid valves can be equipped with explosionproof solenoids for hazardous locations according to “ATEX” and national standards|
DIMENSIONS (mm) :
Fitted Repair kits code: Diaphragm K0381 / K0382(Vition)