Payment & Shipping Terms:
Polytetrafluoroethylene, also known as Teflon, plastic king, PTFE, F4, PTFE, has some special properties as follows:
1. Excellent corrosion resistance --- it can withstand the action of all strong acids (including aqua regia), strong oxidants, reducing agents and various organic solvents except molten alkali metal, fluorinated medium and sodium hydroxide above 300 ℃.
2. Very strong insulation resistance --- not affected by environment and frequency, volume resistance up to 1018 ohm / cm, low dielectric loss, high breakdown voltage.
3. Excellent high and low temperature resistance --- little influence on temperature, wide temperature range, can be used at - 20 ℃ and + 40 ℃.
4. Unique self-lubricating property --- with the smallest friction coefficient in plastics, it is an ideal oil-free lubricating material.
5. The outstanding surface is not sticky - the known solid materials can not adhere to the surface, which is a solid material with the minimum surface energy.
6. Excellent atmospheric aging resistance, radiation resistance and low permeability - long term exposure to the atmosphere, the surface and properties remain unchanged.
7. Valuable incombustibility - LOI below 90
|Product name||pump diaphragm repair kit|
|Install Valve Model
||Husky 716 Husky 515|
|Diaphragm materia||FKM for -20~200°C)