Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||491514Q3 D400Q3||Insulation Class:||H|
|Normal Voltage:||24-110-220-230VAC 12-24VDC||Connection Type:||DIN43650A|
|Voltage Tolerance:||± 10%||Duty Cycle::||100%|
|Temperature Range::||–20°C ÷ +50°C||IP:||00/65|
Valve Solenoid Coil,
Coil For Solenoid Valve
The Parker 491514Q3 D400Q3 solenoid coil is used to parker series solenoid valves, which insert diameter 9.5mm,
• Heat resistant bobbin moulded with 30% glass filled thermoplastic polyester material
• Class H wire 200°C according to IEC 317-13
• Built-in magnetic yoke made by low carbon iron
• Encapsulation with high quality specially designed glass filled nylon ( thermoset material on demand for 22 mm coil ).
The use of other materials is possible upon special agreements. All coils are rated to class F and to IP 65 ( with connector ).
The coil is designed and constructed in accordance to EN 60204.1 and VDE 0580 and it is suitable for industrial ambient conditions. For use in special ambients with high humidity, we suggest the sealed or thermoset version.
|Characteristics||DC||AC (50 Hz)||AC (60 Hz)|
|Rated power DC||W||5.5|
|Inrush power AC||VA||10||8.5|
|Rated power AC||VA||6.5||5.5|
|Coil temperature rise||°C||60||65||57|
|Copper temperature rise||°C||76||80||67|
|Voltage tolerance:||± 10%|
|Temperature range:||–10°C ÷ +50°C|
1. Professional workshops
2. High and stable quality
3. Quick delivery time
4. Good package in order to void the problems in transportation.
5. Best service from the whole company.